Creamy Tuscan Salmon 🐠
Full recipe below, send to a friend who would love this 📤
INGREDIENTS (For 4 Servings)
2 tbsp olive oil
4 (170g) salmon fillets
3 tbsp. butter
3 cloves garlic, crushed
225 g halved cherry tomatoes
60 g baby spinach
120 ml double cream
25 g freshly grated Parmesan
5 g chopped herbs basil and parsley
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season salmon and cook for about 6 minutes. Flip over and cook 2 minutes more.
2. Reduce heat and add butter. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add spinach. Cook until is beginning to wilt.
4. Stir in double cream, Parmesan, and herbs and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
5. Return salmon back to skillet and spoon over sauce. Simmer until salmon is cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
6. Garnish with herbs and lemon
7. Serve and enjoy🌱😋