Full recipe and nutritional info below✍️
Superhealthy classic French vegetarian dish – counts as 4 of your 5-a-day😍
(For 4 servings)
2 yellow squash
6 roma tomatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp chopped garlic
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
salt, pepper to taste
28 oz crushed tomatoes
2 tbsp basil
2 tsp rosemary
2 tsp thyme
4 tbsp olive oil
1. Slice up the veg into circular shapes and set aside for later.
2. On a medium heat, fry the chopped onion and garlic until translucent.
3. Add the peppers and continue to fry for a few minutes, Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and fresh basil and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Grab a slice of each veg prepared earlier in one hand and place in sauce. Repeat this until a spiral has formed.
6. Preheat the oven to 375F(190C).
7. In a small bowl, add salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary, thyme and olive oil.
Add this dressing on top.
8. Bake for an hour (take foil off for last 20).
9. Serve and enjoy🌱😋
Total Fat: 11g
Saturated Fat: 1.6g
Of which sugars: 16g
Vitamin A: 58%
Vitamin C: 185%
By @tastemade #ratatouille #health #tasty #lunch #dinner #healthy #cleaneating #healthyfood #healthyeating #mealprep #healthyfoodvideos #eatfit