- Total Time Prep: 5 min. + chilling
- Makes 1-1/2 cups
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Combine the first 9 ingredients; mix well. Cover and for at least 2 hours. If desired, sprinkle with additional parsley. Serve with vegetables.
Crudite Dip Tips
What is vegetable crudite?
Vegetable crudite is an assortment of raw, crisp veggies paired with a dipping sauce like this tangy, sour cream-based crudite dip. Crudite is a simple and speedy appetizer for small and large groups alike. Check out more easy appetizers for your next gathering.
How do you store vegetable crudite?
Both vegetable crudite and crudite dip should be covered and stored in the fridge to retain freshness.
2 tablespoons: 102 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.