If you love s’mores, make sure to try my S’mores Fudge Fudge Bars too!
No Campfire Needed For This DELICIOUS S’mores Pie!
This is a recipe that I posted on my site back in 2011. So long ago! I knew I wanted to update the pictures and re-share the recipe again with you guys because it was pretty buried in the depths of my archives. It definitely deserved a chance to shine because it’s incredibly, INCREDIBLY delish AND super easy!
If you love the flavors of s’mores: milk chocolate, gooey marshmallow, and graham crackers, this pie is for you. It’s like campfire s’mores but even more gooey and chocolaty…plus you can eat it with a fork, so no messy fingers!
Have You Ever Tried A Rolled Graham Cracker Crust?
The fun part of this S’mores Pie recipe is the crust! Of course we have all had a pie on a graham cracker crust, where you crush the graham crackers, mix them with butter and sugar and press them into a pie plate. But THIS graham cracker crust makes a double crust!
Yep, you heard that right, a graham cracker crust on TOP of the pie too!
It’s so easy, much easier than the guesswork classic pie crust involves. Here are the simple steps:
- Mix the ingredients together with your stand or hand mixer.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Press half the dough into a pie plate.
- Form the remaining dough into a disk and place between 2 pieces of wax paper. Press the dough out using your hands or a rolling pin into a 9- inch circle.
- Peel the wax paper from one side of the dough. Place it on top of the pie and peel the other sheet of wax paper off.
- Pinch the edges together and that’s it!
What Ingredients Do You Need For S’mores Pie?
- Hershey’s Chocolate. You will need 6, full sized bars broken into pieces.
- Marshmallow Creme (or Fluff)
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Butter. I use salted.
- Baking Powder.
- Vanilla Extract
- Granulated sugar, although you could use light brown sugar as well!
- All Purpose Flour
Love Smores? Here Are Some More Recipes You Might Like:
Ooey Gooey S’mores Pie Made with a rolled graham cracker crust!
- 1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 (7- ounce) container of Marshmallow Creme
- 6 Regular sized (1.55- ounce) Hershey Bars, broken into pieces
- wax paper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9- inch pie plate with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and sugar together for 1 minute on medium speed, until combined.
- Add in the egg, vanilla, and baking powder. Mix for 30 seconds, until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn mixer to low and add in the graham cracker crumbs and flour, mixing until just combined.
- Divide the dough in half and press half into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie pan.
- Evenly spread the Marshmallow Creme over the bottom crust and top with the broken chocolate pieces.
- Form the remaining dough into a ball and place on a piece of wax paper. Top with another piece of wax paper and flatten into a 9- inch circle.
- Carefully peel the top piece of wax paper off and flip the crust onto the top of the pie and peel the other piece of wax paper off.
- Pinch the bottom dough together with the top to form a sealed crust.
- Bake 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely on wire rack and slice when ready to serve.
Store room temperature for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, pie recipe, smores recipe, smores pie
Want To Save This Recipe?
PIN for later: